Unity Insurance Brokers make it a priority to ensure clients claims are a managed professionally, efficiently and settled amicably and within a reasonable time frame. Not only do you Unity Brokers assist clients with the claims lodgment but ensure all matters are attended to in the interim to expedite settlement.
What to do in the event of a claim
- All losses or incidents which may result in a claim are to be reported to Unity Insurance Brokers as soon as possible. Phone our office and ask to speak to your Broker.
- Action should be taken to minimise the loss and to protect your property from further damage. No action should be taken to repair any damage until authorised to do so.
- Do not make any admissions of liability for loss or damage.
- If the loss involves theft, burglary or malicious damage contact the police immediately and record details of the officer, station notified and police report number.
- Complete the appropriate claim form and return to our office. Attach all supporting documentation including repair quotes and original valuations or receipts where possible.
- In the event of a complex claim an independent assessor will be appointed to assist in negotiations.
- Await instructions.
There may be occasions such as in an emergency or after business hours that you may wish to contact your insurer direct. The following contact information is provided for your assistance.
|Allianz Australia Ltd||1300 858 649|
|Calliden Group Ltd||1300 880 037|
|CGU Insurance Ltd||1300 657 119|
|GIO General Ltd||13 14 46|
|Lumley Insurance||1300 586 539|
|QBE Australia||1800 023 387|
|Vero Insurance Ltd||1300 888 073|
|Zurich Australian Insurance Ltd||13 26 87|