Noel commenced in the insurance industry in 1963 and was a founding member of Unity Insurance Brokers in 1978. With over 45 years’ experience Noel’s passion for the industry remains as strong as ever. Noel holds a Diploma in Financial Services (Broking) and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
Phil commenced his insurance career with Zurich in the United Kingdom. After migrating to Perth in 1975 and working for both local and international insurers Phil joined Unity Insurance in 1982. Phil is highly experienced, specialising in the construction and mining industries. He holds Diploma’s in Insurance Administration, Financial Services and Finance Services (Broking) and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
Phil joined Unity Insurance in 1991 and has over 25 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry, specialising in the Transport, Earthmoving and Manufacturing Industries. Phil holds a Diploma in Financial Services (Broking) and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
Wayne’s 35 years’ experience is a mix of insurance broking and underwriting. He specialises in the manufacturing, transport, professional services and construction industry groups. Wayne holds a Diploma in Financial Services (Broking) and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
With over 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry George offers expertise in medium to large enterprise business. He has held roles as a senior commercial underwriter with a national insurer and as an insurance specialist with a global lender. George is a past IBNA WA chairman and provides invaluable experience to clients seeking specific business solutions. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Broking) and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
Adam went from state Sales Manager WA & SA for a national insurer to senior executive insurance broker for commercial and corporate clients. Adam can use over 25 years insurance experience to negotiate and tailor policies to suit your needs. He holds a Diploma of Financial Services (Broking), is a senior associate of the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker.
(Chief Financial Officer)
Graham has a bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting and brings to Unity Insurance Brokers over 40 years of experience in accounting and business management. In addition to the financial operation of the business, Graham ensures Unity’s compliance under the Financial Services Act and that the administrative and support processes within the business are geared to enable the highest possible services to our customers.
INSURANCE BROKERS CODE OF PRACTICE PAGE
As a member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA), Unity Insurance Brokers willingly adheres to the NIBA Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The Code of Practice (as summarised) provides that brokers:
* Act in the best interests of the client;
* Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
* Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;
* Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
* Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
* Make available all relevant documentation, policies, certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations, as may be required;
* Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
* In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
* Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members;
* Act in the spirit of this Code and encourage others to do likewise.
To find out more visit – Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. https://www.niba.com.au/codeofpractice/c1-who-owns-the-code.cfm